Quote Originally Posted by Dave Clark View Post
jim and the eye hunter crew are topnotch all the way around these guys have helped me out more than I can say. and them crybaby emailers gotta be democrats.this site has kinda went to hell. now all you read is cant tell you today I was with this guy .
JIM THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.
After reading most of your posts on this site and OGF I would think that you have outed yourself as a whiner. I invite the other members/users to look up your old posts from both sites over the last several seasons and judge you on the merits of your former posts.

You have now outed yourself as a Republican, a republican who labels persons you disagree with and without any proof as being members of an opposing political party. You have no way of knowing what political affiliation those Emailers are and you are at best using them( those who emailed Jim) as an excuse to politicize these forums. I am sure there are several contributing members from both sides of the political spectrum who find your words not only un necessary but offensive as well. Once the Walleyes, perch and smallmouth bass start registering with a political party then you may be onto something, until then I would hope you would remember that ~~This is a fishing site and not political site.