Fishing with Aaron and Tiffany Battrick 9/21/16 Fishing with Aaron and Tiffany Battrick 9/21/16 Fishing with Aaron and Tiffany Battrick 9/21/16 Fishing with Aaron and Tiffany Battrick 9/21/16
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is that middle and Pelee I see in the background? Lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    I think you should start a guess the location contest! Heck, maybe the winner even gets a free trip! Ha!

Assume it has been long enough ago now that I can wager a guess without incurring the wrath of Cap Jules (love her posts so (just like hone) would hate to get on her bad side....)

Based on my highly honed forensic fishing spot skills, the land masses in the background, the angles of the sun shadows, heck even wave direction that day my analytic model predicts midway between a line from SE corner of Kellys and Marblehead point. Let me know if my entry is even within 10 miles!

Thanks for all you share.

Post Thanks / Like

I guessed N. Bass and Pelee yesterday and came from the West side of middle, up and between middle and North hoping to see a few boats on the other side as I bent back to the North on East side of N. Bass. It just did not match the picture so I proceeded to join the small group at the bouys.

Still planning to get out of the "shop" in an hour or two and be back up there this afternoon to try for a few more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Dave(snothere)
    2352 Trophy Hardtop WA
    Channel Grove Marina
    Sammy the Lucky Golden