Got a later start yesterday but the boy, momma and I headed towards Kellys out of Mazuriks. Holy perch packs is all I could say to myself. I rarely like to fish packs so we didn't. Stayed on the outside several hundred yards or more and found some good ones south of the water tower in 27 feet. It was slow but good enough to keep an 11 year old interested. West of the ferry route by the way. Most in the 9 and 10 inch range. Not huge but good for us. Ended up with 34. Went back this morning and they were on the bite but lots of 7 inchers to weed through,however did keep a few that the boy caught. Hard sometimes to say no. Lol. Many doubles and triples that were quality. Used a third snell at bottom of crappie rigs ,number 6 gold Aberdeen on all hooks. No emeralds either day. Goldies only but just pinching their bellies. Idled motor entire time seemed to keep them interested. Today ended up with 56. Should have had our limit but momma and boy just learning the feel. Few more trips and they'll be whackin them good. East wind picked up a little after noon so we rolled. Good two days of fun with the family and yes fresh perch went down smooth and sweet tonight. My little main man says he's ready to get back on the water and get em again. I love it!!! Good luck to all and stay safe!