Quote Originally Posted by Roy Page View Post
Thanks for the report, well done.
It does seem that worm harness's are starting to come into their own right now, but stick baits and spoons should be mixed in to see what they want on any particular day.

We need more reports of fishing in the Central Lake Erie Forum, which is where you were fishing.
It would be nice if you could repost this report in > http://community.walleye.com/forumdi...ishing-REPORTS

Thanks
I don't know that I would think to post 1 mile East of Kelly's in the Central Basin forum. However, if guys from the Central Basin are coming over to the Islands for fish then I would assume that they are reading the Western Basin Reports. I'd love to see more Central Basin Reports myself. If anyone ever wants to copy and paste a report of mine from the Western Basin to the Central Basin, please do feel free to do so. I am fine with that. I will try to keep that in mind this time of year as we get East of the Islands a little.

What would most people say that the line is between the two basins? I always think of it as Cedar Point Channel would be a good indicator.

-Matt