I recently heard about a so-called charter captain telling fisherman and other captains on Ch. 79 not to buy their lures at certain local bait and tackle stores, but to buy directly from him. So you might save a buck, so what. These local bait stores are invaluable to fisherman and charters alike. They are a great source of local knowledge, they stock the lures/bait popular to the local area, and are a great place to stop in on the rainy days. They are small businesses trying to survive in a tough economy, like the rest of us. Don't screw these people, SUPPORT THEM!!! It's hard enough to compete with the giants like Cabela's and Bass Pro, let alone against the renegade jackhole trying to undercut them! This is not a plug for any bait store over another. This is a plug for every independently owned and operated bait and tackle store everywhere. I regularly buy from Hi-Way Bait, Rickards Bait, Fisherman's Wharf , Bay's Edge Bait and Tackle, Tibbel's Marina, and Happy Hooker because they are local to me. If I left you off the list, I'm sorry. My point is simple - support your local businesses. Think about it - you need them as much as they need you! Rant over....thanks for listening.