Friday we got on the water late to prefish for the LEWT tourney lots of marks between cone and b can .also just east of niagra water was not to bad not good but better than we expected. Caught a few trolling huskys back 65 then jigged on cone for a few more . got rained on late in the day then caught in snow storm on way home .did not fish Saturday .Sunday headed to cone b can area to were we found good marks water was a lot more dirty than on Friday got snowed sleeted and rained on carpet in boat was froze like a ice rink dragged 2 48 inch trolling bags to try to control wave surge .got one nice fish first pass another on second pass on fruit dots bandit back 45 thought we had a program down then nothing for the next 4 hrs to ruff for me to move around just stuck it out there ended up with a small fish at 3pm on a perfect 10 2 ounce 20/20 thought weight would help with surge .ended up in 10th place out of 51 boats I think only 3 boats caught all 5 fish It was a miserable day on the water { sorry for my bad spelling and grammar }