Dive Charts Dive Charts Dive Charts Dive Charts
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Dive Charts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Be nice if mark r's company would actually answer their emails. If so I am sure they could sell more product. I liked the idea of the trolling stickers. I have my cranks in smaller cases of 14, I thought it would be great to put the reef runner sticker on case holding them, the p10 sticker on their case, so on and so forth. But I have not ordered any of them since I can't get answer. 2 dollars per bait is resonable. It's the same price as the app. But I don't have to risk dropping a several hundred dollar while fishing and it would go with me anywhere all the time. As popular as bandits are I can't believe they don't make a sticker for them.

I actually have been sending an email weekly just to see how long if ever it takes to actually get a redponse. So far it's about 3 months. If it takes them that long to reply to an email I would hate to see how long it would take them to send the purchases out from their website.

I like there information, I am glad they took the time to compile it for all of us, I understand the reimbursement for money and time spent, also understand while moving to more digital information that hard paper. Putting a book together and printed is not cheap or fast. I like the idea of only have to pay for 8 or 12 baits I personally use for 20 to 25 dollars rather than spending 150 plus for a book I won't use most of. But if his business is putting and selling this information be nice to get a reply. Makes me wonder if I buy the app and baits and I have an issue how long it will take to get help

Post Thanks / Like

When I bought the book, at that time there was going to be future releases for new baits for the book as well. I like the book, and was bummed when they stopped supporting those materials.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by branhamautomotive View Post
    Be nice if mark r's company would actually answer their emails. If so I am sure they could sell more product. I liked the idea of the trolling stickers. I have my cranks in smaller cases of 14, I thought it would be great to put the reef runner sticker on case holding them, the p10 sticker on their case, so on and so forth. But I have not ordered any of them since I can't get answer. 2 dollars per bait is resonable. It's the same price as the app. But I don't have to risk dropping a several hundred dollar while fishing and it would go with me anywhere all the time. As popular as bandits are I can't believe they don't make a sticker for them.

I actually have been sending an email weekly just to see how long if ever it takes to actually get a redponse. So far it's about 3 months. If it takes them that long to reply to an email I would hate to see how long it would take them to send the purchases out from their website.

I like there information, I am glad they took the time to compile it for all of us, I understand the reimbursement for money and time spent, also understand while moving to more digital information that hard paper. Putting a book together and printed is not cheap or fast. I like the idea of only have to pay for 8 or 12 baits I personally use for 20 to 25 dollars rather than spending 150 plus for a book I won't use most of. But if his business is putting and selling this information be nice to get a reply. Makes me wonder if I buy the app and baits and I have an issue how long it will take to get help
    I am with you guys here. I have bought several decals from this place too,,,, and I currently have an order for three more but have not received one word on when I will get them. The last time I ordered it took forever. I finally got a message that they were out of town because of a tournament and they sent them.....

The best cure for this is competition. I have so many fish in the freezer as it is I could care less. I like a challenge Is there anyone out there who would like to put together a new program I am game to work on it. I am sure there will be a lot involved.
    Last edited by pimplepounder; 04-08-2016 at 12:15 AM. Reason: spelling
    PimplePounder

Ranger Cherokee 237 18ft.
    115 HP. Johnson SPL
    15 HP Merc. Kicker
    Xi5 Motorguide Auto Anchor/GPS
    FL-20 Vexilar
    898 HD DI SI Humminbird GPS
    Navonics Premium

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by branhamautomotive View Post

Is this the email you were using...[email protected]? If not, that was your issue.

I just spoke to Mari Romanack, and she asked me to post their phone number for you, because she said they never got said emails from you. Give them a call and she'll make sure you get what you need. 231-846-0256.

Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters