First let me say that I am only accepting your apology because you offered it, as there really was no need to extend one. So in turn I am offering you my apology also. You and the rest of the Minor family have nothing to be ashamed of in your collective Heritage, your family has been very successful business persons and commercial fishermen for over 100 years. With your last 2 post you have cleared up a lot of the fog surrounding your intent and position on conservation and real reason for asking us for our help. I am now going to offer you a piece of advice about sport fishing forums. It is being offered to you as a friend and not as an adversary.
If you are affiliated in anyway with a commercial fishing operation on the Great Lakes, active or not or only through being a relative. It would probably be in your best interest if you kept that info to yourself. For what ever reason Sport fishing persons and commercial fishing interests do not cohabitate very well in forum environments. Sport fishing people have a distinct distrust about the Commercial fishing industry both Ohio and Canadian. They tend to blame the industry for all of the population valleys(declines) and give them no credit what so ever for the peaks(high population) that eventually comes along after a large quota reduction that is imposed on both sport and commercial fishing. With that being said I want to extend a belated welcome aboard greeting to you! I hope that you succeed in wining the Canadian division of this contest.