Quote Originally Posted by twopugsforme View Post
Doesnt thundermist make a spoon like this? Havent used one, was wondering if anyone has used a thundermist spoon? would hate to spend the money to find out they dont run true, dont want to fight the lure all day long.Also ,this trolling thing is new to me, starting to outfit the boat/tackle.Can anyone give advice to brand, sizes, and colors of spoons. Would like to start buying a few. Thanks Mike
Last year it seems that any spoon in the Michigan Stinger Scorpion and Wolverine Tackle Junior Streak sized spoons in Purple with a copper backs caught alot of fish, then there is that magical Jager Bomb color that caught alot of fish, and it was mentioned frequently by Skipper9 in his fishing reports, it is available by name in both Michigan Stinger Scorpion and Wolverine Tackle Junior Streak. Beyond that I can't give you any more colors but the copper backed spoons seemed to be the better producers at least in our marina in 2011. I have provided a link to the Stinger color version of Jager Bomb and both the Stingers and Jr. Streaks were available in Jager Bomb at Fishermans Wharf in Port Clinton last summer.

http://www.auroralitestackle.com/ima...oons-page4.htm