With the exception of the Tekota's All the others have a measureed 20 yards of 20 lb mono. The Tekota's have a pin as you describe already on the arbor. I also have 4 okuma magda pros and athough they all still work they all have issues and I cannot Recommend them to anyone. I went thru the line slipping on the arbor with them when I first started using them and corrected that with the mono also.
Yes you are right the Tekota's are pricey, they can be had for about $150.00 on Ebay and they run $179.99 for the 300lc series at both Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops which is at least 2 times the cost of the Diawas. Bass Pro Shop would have exchanged the Diawa for me but I decided against that because a day on the water cost at a minimum $50.00 bucks with gas and other required expences and a trip to BPS cost an addional $20.00 and at the time I was very angry at Diawa for the breakdown and did not want to get another broken new reel. So to me, at least at that time, having equipment that is not trustworthy had added to the cost of that day in lost fishing time and disapointment Not to mention the time it takes for the shipping, repair and return of the reel which was brand new. But like I said I am not bashing Diawa Reels but I am relating for the members my personal experience with them and why I changed brands. I usually do not recommend any particular Manufacturer and that decision should be up to who ever is spending their money on that product. I am sure that their have been similar incidents with Tekota's as well but they did not happened to me. I do have several Diawa spinning reels and am more than satisfied with them.