i,ll try to help you out what i can. im not just sure what all the models are but i,ll tell you what i think and what i do know about them.

i believe the lc reels are just one of the earlier versions of the sealine sg series. but im just guessing here. i havent really used the lc model reels. the lc models are good reels and alot of them around. i use the sealine sg17lca and the accudepth plus 17lc reels. the sealine sg lca series reel is just alittle better reel than the accudepth plus but not alot better. daiwa made the older accudepth lc models for people that just didnt want to spend the money for the sealine. but they got alot of complaints on the accudepth lc reels so they upgraded it to the accudepth plus reel. and the plus reels seem to be a much better reel than the earlier models.

i use the accudepth plus on one side of my boat and the sealines on the other side of my boat to run my divers for walleyes. one seems to work just as good as the other, but i have heard the sealines will last longer and give you less trouble than the accudepth plus. i havent had any problems with either reel yet, but i have only been running them for a few yrs and i dont get to do alot of fishing. so they havent really been tested alot.

if i had to recommend one of them it would be the sealine sg lca series. i bought all my reels one winter on ebay. i bought some on buy it now but most were on auction. i paid anywhere from 54.00 to 65.00 for the sealine sg17lca reels. i just watched a sg27lca new reel sell on ebay for 56.00. its a good place to get some good prices but you have to put in your time and watch for the size reel you want.

i could be wrong about this but i believe the b added to the end just means its the saltwater version. but i believe they are switching all there sealine and accudepth line counter reels to the ones with the b on the end.

to sum it up in my opinion the accudepth plus is a good reel for the price. but if you can get the sealine sg lca reels you,ll be better off in the long run. and for fishing the great lakes or any freash water the b series reels isnt really needed but isnt going to hurt anything. but again most of this is just my opinion. maby others can explane it alot better than i can.
sherman