I don't know if anyone can answer your question definitely. I'm using 65 lb power pro because the charter I went to school on was using it. I had no idea where my diver was. so I did most of my fishing at 2 mph so I went out to 50 ft and with my diver set on 3 at 2 mph I let out line until I started just bumping bottom. it took 185 ft to get down 50 feet. I wanted to get my dive curve by 10' lengths. so I divided 185' by 10 which gave me 18.5. now I divide the 50' depth by 18.5 which gave me 2.70 is my dive curve for my front diver on 3 at 2 mph. then I always just let out at least 10' less on my middle rod set on 2. then the back rod at least 10' less than the middle rod set on 1. so 185' will get me down 50' at 2 mph with 65 lb line. if I want to run 55' I just add 20' which gives me 55. 4 ft and so on. I just use 2.7 to get my depth.

now I'm fishing spoons at 2.7 mph so I know my dive curve is off and my divers are running a little shallower but not by too much. so now I just add 10' to my leads. then I move them as I need to until I catch fish then I just repeat what caught fish. the dive curve is based mostly on the weight of the diver so if you go faster you get shallower if you slow down you get deeper.

now to throw a monkey wrench (forgive me for using the word monkey in monkey wrench) into everything I switched to lite bite slide divers. but instead of getting a new dive curve I just try to match the setting on my divers. not science but a 1.5 3.0 4.5 is close to a 1, 2, 3, on a dipsy. its not so much being right on as it is getting very close then just repeat where you catch fish.