WOW !!!! When everyone here just gets done reading this you will probably get swamped. Here is where I would start. First would be rod holders. They are made by many from the least expensive SCOTTY to hi end CISCOS. Rods and reels, rods probably from
6 1/2 to 7 1/2 feet with medium action. Reels should be Line Counters for sure they could be OKUMA or DIAWAS and many others.
I use Shakespeare Ugly Stiks and Okuma reels, mine are Magda Pro 20's they are like a timex watch.

Question is do you want to use boards or just flat line? Those who pull boards use Big Boards or Inline Boards search their usage and determine just what you want to use. To flat line you can use Luhr Jensen's Dipsy Divers or Jet Divers. Luhr's Jets are now being
duplicated but improved with a release on it by others such as True-Trip and Tripz's. Go with the size 40 on any of which you choose.

Baits, here we go. Probably the current Rapala DDH12's, Bandits, and Reef Runner surely in the spring and eventually changing to
spoons by Michigan Stinger Scorpions (most available in the WB)and then to any form of worm harnesses for those fish that are being in those that want meat (make your own) and then when fall comes into play start with the cranks allover again.

Just my short synopsis for sure, and there will be those out there to fill in what I may have missed. As with the saying about the boat
you know B.O.A.T. can be applied to fishing etc.

Gene