Just a heads up...

I've just added Gift Certificates to my site for those of you looking to get that unique and special gift for your favorite fishing buddy this Christmas.

Don't want to pay for their whole trip? Get a certificate of your choice to help defray the cost of their "adventure".

**Increments are set up anywhere from 100.00 to 600.00 to give you that option. You'll find the Gift Certificates on the Rates page under the drop down menu on the "Deposits and Gift Certificates" button.
They go through PayPal, so I do not see any CC information on my end. It's safe and secure to use PayPal, and you do not need a PayPal account to use this service.
When a gift certificate is ordered, I will email you promptly to get the mailing address you want it sent to. It can be sent directly to you, or to your intended gift recipient.

The 2015 season is only a little over 4 months away, so be sure to reserve your adventure as soon as possible. Don't miss out on the fantastic spring trophy walleye fishing Lake Erie's Western Basin is famous for!

My new 2015 Ranger 621FS with 300 ETEC, equipped with all the latest and greatest from Minn-Kota and Humminbird, has been ordered, and will be here in time to start fishing in late March or the first of April...(depending on ice conditions).

2014 was a fantastic fishing season, and we had a lot of fun in the boat. I am looking forward to another great season with all of my previous customers and new customers alike. Woot! Woot!

Thanks, and have a great day!

Capt Juls