Great weekend of trolling 40 jets and spoons. Limit Saturday by noon and limit Sunday before 1pm. Sorting thru hundreds of white bass and some white perch and sheephead. Friday fun trip of casting netting half a limit but not enough wind which has been the norm lately. Sunday we had something HUGE on a spoon. It snapped the clip off and that rod bent over hard. I grabbed it and watch the line strip off and a few strong head shakes and more pulling as we tried to slow the boat and get stuff out of the way. After about 20 seconds it was gone. I have never had a fish that strong on a rod in my 35 plus years of fishing on Erie. My guess is a large Musky but will never know. We had just been talking about musky with the crew and then that happened. Boat #2 has been on fire this last week and has had limits each day by noon or by 9:30 at the earliest on a couple days. Working the east side of the reefs and some guys on the north side. Size range for this week has been 8 to 27 inch. If you are trolling take plenty of clips and bands. Casters take plenty of worms. Worm prices have gone crazy as the cost has gone up again. 55/60 bucks a flat. Could go higher as they have said draught and no workers to pick worms up north. 40 jets this last week 25 to 60 ft back.