I fished Wednesday eve and Thursday morning. Very windy Wednesday evening with some stained water on the reefs of course. Did the best right in the shallow part of the reef the last 2 hours of light. Jig n minnow. Thursday I awoke to a very cold morning with south winds. Ice on the boat. I thought as we headed out, they are going to bite good today. Started 11-13 ft and got 1 there, 3 more drifts there and nothing. Went to Locust with nothing on top the reef and then the deeper water was cleaner. Started to get a few in the deeper water, then the wind upped 2 notches. 2 bags out, 1 oz jigs and cant hardly feel bottom. Went to the beach off Crane, clean water, hooked a really big fish and it spit the jig. Then the wind howled 40-50 for alittle bit, we called it a day about 12:30. Just not the spring days any of us had been hoping for. Thats fishing and thats Mother Nature. Water in the harbor dropped probably a foot in 6 hours. This weekend should be good. Purples and Greens for jig colors.