Open dates for groups. May 15th and May 17th. Saturday May 23rd open for drift n cast. If you only have 3 or 4 people, call me and we can work something out. Rate is $600 to lv the dock by 6am. This friday afternoon could be a 2 or 3pm dock time for those who want to blow a friday off work. The afternoon eve bite had been decent up until a week ago and the dark moon phase is soon. Walleye were biting over the past weekend but was a tough bite and most coolers were not full. Normal for post spawn to be this way for 7-10 days. Prime walleye fishing time coming over the next month which is by far my favorite time to be on Erie ( mid May to early June ) to drift and cast for walleye. The jig season has been fantastic this year with many limits, some fast days and some moderate days. Probably my best jig season ever and I just hope the mild spring doesnt make for a low count on the walleye hatch for 2015. walk on or regular charter-downsize-8-jpg This picture is 20 years ago this week. 24 walleye limit drifting with 17 over 27 inches and 5 Fish O's off Cranberry Creek. This prime time for rod in hand drift fishing.