walk on or regular charter walk on or regular charter walk on or regular charter walk on or regular charter
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ice fishing galore lately for walleye, lots of pigs again this year. Reports coming from the area between Niagara to Green to Catawba and back to F can. Then north of Crane Creek in the deeper waters from A can and west. Surely staging for the spawn. I am ready for soft water action in April. So with that, I have a couple weekdays open during mid month. April 16 , 17 and 24th are open for jigging the reefs and shallows. Contact me for weekend possibilities during early spring and summer. All gear provided all season and live shiners and or crawlers. Lets see some sunshine and melt that white stuff ! walk on or regular charter-0422121143a-jpg
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

June 26th ( Sunday ) open for a summer trolling trip. Saturday the 18th is open also. Any weekend afternoon/eve trips available. Trolling bite is going really good the last 2 weeks and should continue. Water clearity is now mostly clear. Water temp increased alot in the last 10 days. With surface temps at 68 up @ 10 degrees n a week. Walleye are taking spoons, cranks, worms. Small 7-14.5 inch walleye are biting good but you will need to sort thru the small ones for a few bigger ones. Look for small pockets of bigger fish and run cranks to get away from the small ones. Spoons are taking all the breeds of fish so if you like action and all sorts of fish , try spoons. I have been running a mix of spoons and cranks while trolling. Not much casting yet as now we have now wind which is complete opposite of a month ago. Morning 8 hour charters run $600 and the eve trips I run for 550. Afternoon/ eve trips run 3-9 pm, at the dock by dark.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]