Hi,

I recently ordered a 2011 Lund Baron 2150 Gran Sport and am soliciting your opinions on what electronics you'd recommend. Obviously I'm going to put a chartplotter/GPS unit, a fish/depth finder and a marine radio. I'm looking for your opinions on whether to go with a 2-in-1 screen, seperate units or specific models. Color v black & white, screen sized HD or no HD, stuff like that. Also, I'd really appreciate any input on stuff to stay away from or relating any bad experiences you've had with particular units or companies whether it was during the purchase, warranty claims, etc. I'm planning on using the boat mostly (95%) on big water (Great lakes) and going after walleye and salmon. I have a smaller rig for small inland lakes that I'll use for panfish, etc. And lastly, any advise on electric trolling motors is appreciated. I'm not trying to turn this into a mud slinging event or a "Ford V Chevy" type argument post. I'm just looking to tap into the great weath of knowledge from all you fine folks....

Thanks,

Steve