emeralds emeralds emeralds emeralds
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: emeralds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mikey eyes View Post
    I know a Vietnamese guy named Mar Mar that makes them. I bought two of them from him. One for me and one for my father. Depending the size they are between $50-$75 and well worth it. It will last a lifetime. They are great in the wind and don't come apart like the cheap unbrella nets. I will try to get a picture of it tonight.
    Is Mar Mar the guy at the foot of Ferry St. that sells the round nets? If so, last year I asked him how much & he said $100! You can buy a lot of minnows for a $100 bucks! I made my own.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lineman49 View Post
    Is Mar Mar the guy at the foot of Ferry St. that sells the round nets? If so, last year I asked him how much & he said $100! You can buy a lot of minnows for a $100 bucks! I made my own.
    Yes that's him. I got two for that price! You must have asked him on a bad day! Nice work on making your own lineman49! I tried to make one and it turned in to a disaster! At the bait shop it's $7.50 for 50 minnows. 30-35 minnows if Sy is working. That's 12 dips for $100 at the bait shop. That's two perch trips for three guys. That net paid for it self many times over.