Where are the Walleye? Where are the Walleye? Where are the Walleye? Where are the Walleye?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default renowsky

can someone tell me what a renowsky is i have tried to find one and cant

Post Thanks / Like

I fished Sat out of Buffalo and Sunday out of Walnut, Pa. both days the riggers at 50 and dipseys at 3 with 150-180 seemed to work with worm harnesses...watermelon, copper, and chartreuse. In Pa we were over 65-75 FOW. Out of buffalo it was 53-55.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bb243 View Post
    I fished Sat out of Buffalo and Sunday out of Walnut, Pa. both days the riggers at 50 and dipseys at 3 with 150-180 seemed to work with worm harnesses...watermelon, copper, and chartreuse. In Pa we were over 65-75 FOW. Out of buffalo it was 53-55.
    THANKS I FISHED OUT OF NORTHEAST ON WEDNESDAY IN 78 TO 116 DIDNT GET ANYTHING DIDNT TRY IN 50 TO 60 IT SEEM LIKE THE THE FISH WHERE ON THE NORTH SIDE I THINK THE SUN HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH AND OUR SPEED IT WAS .5 TO 1.5 THAT MAY HAVE BEEN TO SLOW AND WE COULDNOT USE OUR KICKER MOTOR

sabercuts Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jig View Post
    can someone tell me what a renowsky is i have tried to find one and cant
    renowskys are a stick bait usually avalible at dicks but they probably wont be avalible till spring,most of this years stock is sold out although the last time i was at dicks there were 2 left

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sabercuts View Post
    renowskys are a stick bait usually avalible at dicks but they probably wont be avalible till spring,most of this years stock is sold out although the last time i was at dicks there were 2 left
    thank you
    i found out what they where after i put this on here

Post Thanks / Like

Question drift socks

does anyone use a drift sock or no

Islander Guest

I heard they quit making Renosky's There are other ones that are almost the same at Gander Mtn.

Islander Guest

Most guys use electric 24v or a kicker. Why do you want a drift sock? If you are trying to slow your trolling speed I would just try a 5gl bucket or two. Looks funny but it works.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post
    Most guys use electric 24v or a kicker. Why do you want a drift sock? If you are trying to slow your trolling speed I would just try a 5gl bucket or two. Looks funny but it works.
    i dont know i have seen charters do it i may not be going fast enough are the eyes scattered know or are they stilled schooled i have been up 3 time and havnt got any eyes the only thing that we have had differant was we didnt use kicker used big motor may be to loud under the water

kmoore Guest

I use drift socks on my boat! They work great!! I have an 19' bay liner with 2 - 24 inch drift socks , one on each side, with my engine at idle speed. This works Great. I bought mine at Bass Pro Shop online. I troll with 2" stinger spoons with dipseys and have no problem catching eyes when they HIT!!!