To all you guys in the SWA. Here's an idea/project for you. According to the latest NY Outdoor News paper we here in NY have $20.5 million coming to us from the Pittman-Robertson funds.& NY state is required to match 25% of that money within a 2 year period doing & building projects to help hunters & fishermen. We also have $7.9 million coming from the Dingell-Johnson sport fishing restoration program. My point is now would be the time to put pressure on the NY DEC. ,The army corp. of engineers, NY state, & who ever else . Get a petition/drive or something going To put in & build another boat launch on lake Erie & Evengola state pk. would be a perfect spot! It has everything there already except a launch, roads , parking, lights, restrooms. I believe we have 7 launches on Erie & there are 30 + on LK. Ontario! Before you say why don't I get involved ,just know I belonged to SWA for 26 yrs. & nothing got done , we wrote letters, contacted our Reps., signed petitions. It just seems to me that with all this money due to us there should be a big push to get something done. With all this money, build a launch & a breakwater now. A copy of the SP. launch would be great. Pass the word, bring it up at your SWA. meeting & get it going! BTW. last year I contacted the DEC. they said its a Army corp. thing., Army said it was a Ny state thing, The state said it was a DEC. thing Round & round we go! Need to pin someone down on this. Any thoughts? Thanks, JMHO.