Fished North East Sunday. Launched Boat At 9:00am
Set Up West Of Freeport And Trolled Down Past The Point And Ran Into A Pile Of Garbage Sticks,logs,seaweed You Name It. Turned Around And Made 5 Passes Between The Garbage And Freeport. Maxed Out 18 Eyes Running 4 Rods 7 Hours. Worm Harness On Mini DipsY Set On 3 80-90ft. Of 20lb Super Braid Line Out And Church Inline Planner Boards Running Out 60ft. And 120ft. Fish Averaged 5-6lbs. Charteuse And Chrome Blades Was The Color.

Beware!!!!!!

State Cop Was At The Marina All Day Writing Tickets. Trailers Must Be Inspected And All Axles Must Have Brakes. I Got Fined For No Inspection.

I Fished North East Last Year Around 12 Times And Fish Commision Checked Me Out 3 Times, Coast Gaurd Once. This Year 2 Trips, Fish Commision One Time And The State Police This Time.

I Am A Little Slow But I Got The Hint. They Don't Want Me There. I Will Drive 10 More Miles And Fish Walnut. I Have Never Been Checked There And Fish There 30 Times A Year And Fishing Is Better .

All White Trash Boaters That Don't Have A New $100,000 Yaht Stay Away Or You Will Be Harassed.