I know we have bad those days where if it could go wrong it does. I had one last spring the lake was rolling a bit windy and inexperienced people with me. Took till 9 to find fish once found the fun started. As I tried to rerig lines had my father pilot aimed the boat and I got to work I looked left saw dipsy line slacked to the boat said turn right it tightened and go spoon donated. Later on got fish on trying to net it struggling as the others watched so said help would be good about now. As the day went I came to believe dipsys were steering aids put em on the bottom and turn circles lol. After several not balls tangled lines 2 lost jets a few fish lots of gear called it quits headed in trolling as I picked lines one took on the rigger it managed to loop a jet line tangle that and it took a fish at same time so as I tried to figure the mess out wind blowing me not watching what my copilot was doing we spun around lines got to the prop another jet gone along with both baits. In total 3 jets 2 stick baits several worm harnesses lost. Figured about 60 bucks in gear donated lol. I will say even though it was tough out there it was still a great trip with memories to keep only took 6 home should of been limits for all but that's fishing. Sure you all have stories similar so share . I hope some of them are a good laugh.