how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WEEKENDWALLY View Post
    Fog fog fog! Tough morning for us, had motor issues on both motors, managed two 15" and one 7#, windmills 34' green was ticket on harness, no takers on sticks. Few sheep n silver's too. Great start to fathers day either way
    None of my business & jmo. but if you had trouble with 2 motors , it sounds like you may have a gas/fuel/water problem. Maybe check for water in gas tank , change filters, &/or gas/water separator filter. Also put some K-100 in tank. might help. Just a suggestion. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lineman49 View Post
    None of my business & jmo. but if you had trouble with 2 motors , it sounds like you may have a gas/fuel/water problem. Maybe check for water in gas tank , change filters, &/or gas/water separator filter. Also put some K-100 in tank. might help. Just a suggestion. Good luck!
    What does the k-100 do? I am currently having fuel issues also. She starts/runs great in the driveway, but when fired at the dock it putters out. Last 2 times this happened. After a bunch of fiddling, got her fired again both times and got into the throttle a bit, then no issues. Currently trying to figure it out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrhsportster View Post
    What does the k-100 do? I am currently having fuel issues also. She starts/runs great in the driveway, but when fired at the dock it putters out. Last 2 times this happened. After a bunch of fiddling, got her fired again both times and got into the throttle a bit, then no issues. Currently trying to figure it out.
    What year and type of engine is main and also yr of kicker? Do you run nonetheanol fuel Copo427 will have some possible answers
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    What year and type of engine is main and also yr of kicker? Do you run nonetheanol fuel Copo427 will have some possible answers
    86 Islander with Merc 170, wasn't religious with nonethanol last year, but have become just running 91 non now.

Post Thanks / Like

Ouch lol. Off topic it doesn't get hot yet does and is it a closed loop system for cooling? I would rebuild carbs and swap out fuel lines ethanol will eat those up in that yr for sure.
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

Post Thanks / Like

K-100 is a gas additive that boost up octane & it will burn any water in the system. I have been using it a few years now & it works great . Also what Bailey said .

Post Thanks / Like

Went out of SP yesterday afternoon for 4 hours. Fished 28 to 40 fow, just 2 silver bass and a sun burn. The boat jockeys are the same here. I'm po'd about the trip, trying to back the trailer down to retrieve my boat, first a hells angel with a bimbo on the back scoots behind me then I look at my left door handle and I have the grill of the dork that just launched. I just pulled back up and let everyone else get the F out of my way. Anyways, the dogs got me up with the storms at 3:45 am,5:30 I'm reinstalling my boat cover after the storm, anyone getting eyes?
    Last edited by Stiksave; 06-23-2015 at 05:38 AM.