how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

What Greenhead said, but go easy with the rubbing compound it doesn't take much or you will end up with a worse problem. Maybe better off with a lighter grade of rubbing compound to start, you can always go heaver if need be.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lineman49 View Post
    What Greenhead said, but go easy with the rubbing compound it doesn't take much or you will end up with a worse problem. Maybe better off with a lighter grade of rubbing compound to start, you can always go heaver if need be.
    3M fine cut polishing compound. You can get it at Auto Finishers on Transit Rd. in Elma. I use it on cars, boat and motorcycle projects. I brought the finish on my old scow back to life. This might give you some idea. http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...light=stiksave
    Last edited by Stiksave; 05-14-2015 at 05:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Stiksave View Post
    3M fine cut polishing compound. You can get it at Auto Finishers on Transit Rd. in Elma. I use it on cars, boat and motorcycle projects. I brought the finish on my old scow back to life. This might give you some idea. http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...light=stiksave
    Guys, thanks for all of the help! Looks like its time to roll up my sleeves!

Went perching today off of the Catt. Fish were biting very lightly for us. We struggled at first but ended up with 40 and several jumbos. Tried spreading out of the pack to find some other schools but they seemed very concentrated in a small area in 52-56 fow. Did see one walleye caught on an emerald shiner. Looking forward to warmer weather and some walleye trolling. You guys are very helpful and if I start hitting fish I'll report in. Have a great night.

Harsh Reality
    Trophy 1703cc

Post Thanks / Like

I take that half back lol. Look up Wes Fuhrmann and his page and read comments under his night fishing trip.
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

Post Thanks / Like

I believe in Kishels but why would you want to add more plastics to our water ways go natural it's cheaper and naturally biodegradable! Use live bait plus action of a real night crawler is much better. If you use face book look up Fishing WNY and the post from Wes , AKA copo you'll see why we use Kishels and even represent them.

Staff Fishing WNY
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies

Post Thanks / Like

Trolled from 7 to noon today off center road. 55 to 58 feet of water. #1 dipsy 150 feet back on 1.5 and #0 dipsey 180 feet back on 2.5, pink purple black renoskys and purple black copper harnesses. Boated one 8.5 lb, lost two others at the boat that were of similar caliber. 1.8 to 2mph. Fish were scattered but there in numbers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harsh Reality View Post
    Trolled from 7 to noon today off center road. 55 to 58 feet of water. #1 dipsy 150 feet back on 1.5 and #0 dipsey 180 feet back on 2.5, pink purple black renoskys and purple black copper harnesses. Boated one 8.5 lb, lost two others at the boat that were of similar caliber. 1.8 to 2mph. Fish were scattered but there in numbers.
    Where is Center Street? This only my second year on the Lake. We trolled today in front of Hamburg Beach in 30-35 feet of water and only boated 2. Both on worm harnesses. we did not mark many fish at all. was a great way to end the week though....Lake was like glass and the kids had fun.

Post Thanks / Like

first time fishing in the southtowns but my buddy fishes all the time am just adding thirty more years experience in the boat this year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yellowpike1 who you fishing with , copo is going to be with me some of the time Along with my nephew . Hopefully the weather turns around .

Staff Fishing WNY
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies