Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
Tell him joe come on fat boy speak lol. Congrats my friend not sure on what exactly yet but you told me enough i know you had a good day. Joe great job for the conditions today i would've been happy with 7 but i'll take the 13 we got instead but we need a how not to soft release from the elevator course for a certain site member lol. All in all copo427 picked up my presentation well and did great keeping lines set while i fought wind. I didn't do full spread kept it tight to boat today riggers, dipsys and a lead core down chute. All off meat fish are out there no spot in particular ended the day eunning my spring way points so there is no real hot spot put your time in you'll be rewarded. Put lines above marks when you see them meaning run gear accordingly. Good luck all.
Hahaha. It's not my fault your hooks aren't sharp. I only lost one fish that was my fault. Got a little over zealous at boat side and grabbed the line to flip the fish in the boat at the same time the fish shook his head in the water n popped the hook out. Oops. . Oh. For conditions we had a good day on the water. Nobody went swimming. Boat ran great. And there weren't a gazillion idiots out. Bailey I'm gettin that itch for some drag burnin lake O salmon lol. There ain't no swimmers in those fish