how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

Thanks for the good news. You just gave me a shot of adrenlin. I'm hoping to get out this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

went out of the small boat harbor on sat.2 foot or less my a@&. 5 and 6 footers.only caught two. went out of the Catt. on Sunday and caught 8 between 3 of us. worked hard for them but actually were of better size.if i were a tournament fisher i would be around Evangola. two over 8 and 6 over 7 lbs. #3 setting on the dipsy 175 back in 60 FOW. every color seem to get a fish but the silver halographic caught a few. a lot nicer day other than having to take my puking wife in so she could go home and lay down.. fishing got good after she left, hmmmmm.

Post Thanks / Like

Man sounds like a good day Sunday glad you all caught fish this sat try again can't complain 4 yrs with the boat and first problem only a small inconvenience but big disappointment ha ha tight lines all

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down

Went out of sturgeon yesterday afternoon, fought 3's and 4's on the way out then she seemed to lay down as the evening went on. Only managed 2 eyes and 2 giant sheephead. Waves were surging the boat, had a tough time keeping the speed consistant. Silver worm harness on a dipsy near the bottom.

Post Thanks / Like

I am off today and was looking forward to getting out. See what mother nature had in store? Sat. & Sun are going to be much better weather wise. Tight lines everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

I will be on the pond by 630 sat channel 68 call sign balls out. Good luck men catch a box full tight lines

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Suggestion?

I'm heading out tomorrow and hoping to drift fish for a few walleye "eaters" in the early morn. I will be launching at the small boat harbor. I was hoping to drift in front of the windmills and Seneca Shoals after reading reports, but now the reports are saying the 'eye bite has slowed.

Any suggestions I could get before tomorrow morn would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Matt