how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 32 of 465 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Sturgeon dredges every year. We used to be able to launch while they were dredging but some a$$hole didnt lift their motor and hit the suction hose and cut it in half. So no more launching while dredging.

Post Thanks / Like

the sbh doesnt open tiil 5/15 but i launch out of there at the end of april before also i left there to walleye fish in first part of may when they put the ramps guys start launching and nobody says anything i never got a ticketeither

Post Thanks / Like

I just heard from a reliable source that the harbor has more sand in it this year because of the lack of ice on the lake. They are contracting the dredging out. They have to get heavy artillery to clean it out.

Post Thanks / Like

Just looked at lakevision.com wow pretty wild to see erie kickin up. I wouldnt want to get caught out there when a big blow kicks up. Man this weather is wild cant believe what mid south is dealing with. Kinda glad to live where we do .

Post Thanks / Like

I went by the launch at Hamburg Beach the other day (this is for residents only) and you would not believe the sand that has blown in by their launch area. Where the poles are for the floating docks the sand bar is WAY past where they end. I have never seen it like that before. I went by Sturgeon Pt. Marina also - the surf was up. I couldn't see the sand in the harbor because there were white caps in the harbor.

Post Thanks / Like

I found another good idea and if i can find link to show it with better info i will. It sounds good to me. All you do is replace spinner blades with small spoons on harnesses. Its supposed to add a wobble with the spin plus trigger better fish to hit. Ill be trying it in spring for sure. If any of you find info on this please share your link to it..

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

http://archives.in-fisherman.com/con...oomer-spooners. ... here is one link i found or at least url. Great concept.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Very interesting. It sounds good.

Post Thanks / Like

Default question

I have heard that some big jumbo yellow perch come out of your area. Can you guys reccomend a good charter in your area for me to bring my wife and kids up for a weekend to catch some monsters in the ny area. Also whats the limit up there. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by half pole View Post
    I have heard that some big jumbo yellow perch come out of your area. Can you guys reccomend a good charter in your area for me to bring my wife and kids up for a weekend to catch some monsters in the ny area. Also whats the limit up there. Thanks
    Half Pole I sent you a PM.