how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 192 of 465 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 4646
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe if people didn't post the crazy numbers their putting up many of the non local morons would stay home. The traffic Sunday was ridiculous. People come from all over creation when they see reports of 20 + fish days. I have no problem with people sharing info and saying they did well but find it unnecessary to post the crazy numbers that they're pulling. Just my 2 cents.

Post Thanks / Like

Guess I'm gonna have to come up that way to fish to. Everybody else is. OR just stay in western end where its still on fire

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by overthelimit View Post
    Maybe if people didn't post the crazy numbers their putting up many of the non local morons would stay home. The traffic Sunday was ridiculous. People come from all over creation when they see reports of 20 + fish days. I have no problem with people sharing info and saying they did well but find it unnecessary to post the crazy numbers that they're pulling. Just my 2 cents.
    Most of us that are doing well are privately talking amunst ourselves. Yes we've posted some numbers and general locations but its no real secret. It's in the paper, on dec's sight. As well as word of mouth. I know people that have never been on this sight or heard about it telling me about eyes in Lake Erie right now. Again if people knew the rules of the waterways it would make life alot easier.

So to all people that didnt know their were boating rules of water. There are. And they are enforcible. Just like on the road. I would suggest that if your not familiar with them, to look them up. Particularly the boating right of way as well as reckless driving, being on plane to close to a boat that's not, ect ect. Lets try and be curtious and safe on the water.

Overthelimit that's not directed at you at all. I was out 2 weeks ago and was bitching about the morons too. First timers buy a boat and think its a free for all on the water. Drives me nuts. I had guys not giving an inch to me when I even showed I was giving room, they just took more. Only to have there board pass a few feet from my boat. Had a guy cut me off from my port side to the point I had to put it in nuetral or I'd of hit him and run his spread over. ( which I considered doing)

Post Thanks / Like

I had to cut it to neutral once to. I'm on a west troll. Boat coming towards me on an east troll port side. Some ding dong tries to shoot right between us. They were bringing a fish in but with four guys in the boat somebody needs to pay attention to where they're going. I'm usually by myself and always have my head on a swivel

I have a small network that keeps in touch on the fishing. I see where your coming from but still despise the Internet sometimes as far as disseminating information.

Post Thanks / Like

There always seems to be a few A- holes that when everyone else is going N&S they want to go E&W or visa versa across eveyone else. I don't get it! The other bad ones are the guys watching their rods on the rear of the boat or rigging & Not watching/steering where they are going & almost T-bone someone. Saw it almost happen twice the other day. Its really not that hard. The guy on the right has the rite of way, give everyone plenty of room, plan your out before you get in the mess, & put flags on your boards so they can be seen. If you are doing it right you should be looking at the bow or the stern of the boats in front of you NOT the sides. Plus a little common sense & courtsey will go a long way & help all of us. Get inline & go with the flow. Stay away & outside of the crowds. jmo.

Post Thanks / Like

Theres more than one site for info LOU, MFF and DEC for starters I will always give info as for crowds it happens. We will not even dent the fish population look up the harvest quota for lake we won't even touch it lake wide. If anything we improve conditions by harvest. Yeah the fishing is tite lots of boats you have to pre plan every move you make. A couple weeks ago i had a cross troll that was hot found it inadvertently because of long turn and getting pinched out of it. I ran it all day after that just timed it. Word of mouth is the biggest draw my phone goes nuts every night and the days on water i wanna toss it but i'll help anyone out give pointers or even have them come to my location. Theres plenty for all enjoy a banner yr. How could i get mad because someone is out doing what they and i live for. The reason for this site is sharing not bragging. Although this ek with many friends in the SHOOTOUT i'll be a little quiet for them. They spend big money to make money and good luck to all who are in SHOOTOUT.
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

Post Thanks / Like

Bailey, the real **** show is lake o for the salmon run. Lmao. This stuff is a kids show compared to that.

Post Thanks / Like

True for all who haven't got in the line to combat fish the creek mouths on lake may i recommend a trip to try it mid to late sept it's very comparable. Only hotter tempers thrown in the mix. Along with some big fish.
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by copo427ss View Post
    Most of us that are doing well are privately talking amunst ourselves. Yes we've posted some numbers and general locations but its no real secret. It's in the paper, on dec's sight. As well as word of mouth. I know people that have never been on this sight or heard about it telling me about eyes in Lake Erie right now. Again if people knew the rules of the waterways it would make life alot easier.

So to all people that didnt know their were boating rules of water. There are. And they are enforcible. Just like on the road. I would suggest that if your not familiar with them, to look them up. Particularly the boating right of way as well as reckless driving, being on plane to close to a boat that's not, ect ect. Lets try and be curtious and safe on the water.

Overthelimit that's not directed at you at all. I was out 2 weeks ago and was bitching about the morons too. First timers buy a boat and think its a free for all on the water. Drives me nuts. I had guys not giving an inch to me when I even showed I was giving room, they just took more. Only to have there board pass a few feet from my boat. Had a guy cut me off from my port side to the point I had to put it in nuetral or I'd of hit him and run his spread over. ( which I considered doing)
    you are 100% correct this year seems to me there are more idiots out there its a big lake go around don't cut through all the boats then when there is one nice day on the weekend it really bad with idiots imo

Post Thanks / Like

Default Idiots

I'm new, but you need to have respect for people fishing.
    It's similar to hunting, if you see orange, walk around, not thru.
    That really drives me nuts, that's why I love archery, not a soul in the woods.

Its just proper respect for the sportsman.