In my opinion, this years tournament is going to be an epic event!

We just finished up with the Greater Niagara Outdoor Expo where the STWA booth volunteers were busy signing up entrants and members. A big thank you to those who volunteered their time for that weekend. Also Congratullations Greg Stromecki, the winner of the Rod and Reel Combo, donated to the club by Ultimate Outdoors of WNY. Gregs name was drawn from those who signed up at the show. We will be having another drawing for those items at the up coming March Outdoor Show in Hamburg.

Signing up on or before the general meeting in March awards you an entry into the early bird drawings of 1 of 2 prizes valued at $250.00 each!

The next tournament meeting is scheduled on January 30th at 7:00pm with the next one March 6th, we hope to see you there.

I would like to take this time to thank those that volunteer on the tournament committee, because without you we would never bring the tournament together.

Also I would like to thank all those that sign up and fish this tournament because it is you that make this club great.

Think Spring!

Also please stop by our website at www.southtownswalleye.com or check out our Facebook page for continuing updates and event details as they become available.

Tournament Chairs:
Rob Kroh - Tournament Chair
Jim Skoczylas - Co-Chairman

2018 Southtowns Walleye Association Tournament Sponsor Information
If you desire information on sponsoring the 2018 STWA Walleye Tournament,
please contact us at: [email protected]