walleye strategy walleye strategy walleye strategy walleye strategy
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

I went to a seminar last January, much to Fishkillers recommendation. The presenter was Lance Valentine. His first statement was " fish where there are fish" and " it may or may not be where the other boats are". But lets admit it its tough to look for fish. Everyone wants to get a line or two in the water as soon as they can. He had a LOT of information on how to set up your sonar to get the best information. But this is Key.
    Current flotation devices:
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by captainjoe View Post
    I went to a seminar last January, much to Fishkillers recommendation. The presenter was Lance Valentine. His first statement was " fish where there are fish" and " it may or may not be where the other boats are". But lets admit it its tough to look for fish. Everyone wants to get a line or two in the water as soon as they can. He had a LOT of information on how to set up your sonar to get the best information. But this is Key.

Thanks captainjoe, I have learned a lot about my sonar just perch fishing, and about just how important sonar is. It was tricky to adjust to, I'm closing in on 50 and can remember when sonar was all pretty new, and the big problem back then was paying too much attention to your electronics and not fishing. At least for me.

Thanks guys I've got a 12 year old son who wants to catch a walleye and I don't want to disappoint him.