Conversation Between twopugsforme and skipper9

2 Visitor Messages

1. You're no bother.. give me a call and we will work out something on getting you out on a fun trip with me so I steer you in the right direction. A couple hours with me I can teach you a lot. 614.327.7144 thks Jim
  2. Skipper, sorry to bother you, havent ever posted but read the board every day to keep my mind fresh with all the erie lingo and locations.Havent fished erie lately due to no boat.Just bought a 2012 crestliner fish hak 1650 w/ 90 horse 4 stroke merc.. Needless to say i am very excited.My parents started taking me to erie around 1975.Never had a boat, just shore fishin or if i was lucky enough to go out with someone. Well enough ramblin.The only fishing i know is casting erie deries or drifting bottom bouncers w/harness with limited sucess.Allthough tis method will still catch fish, it sounds like trolling is the way to go. Not sure how much i money i will have to outfit my self with all the proper trolling gear.Can a person have sucess with every day gear and say disey divers? I live in north central indiana so not sure how often i will get there, really based on if i can find anyone to fish with.One last thing, i am also interested in possibly gettin a seat on one of your charters so i can learn from the best. Thanks in advance for any response, advice, suggestions. My name is Mike.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2