I figured everyone had given up in the central basin...I have been picking away at the walleye a little bit at a time, just enough to keep me interested but not enough action to make me happy. This past weekend was the best fishing I've had so far this season. Sunday I set up east and slightly north of the second perch pack in 64-72' of water and trolled to the pa/ohio line, circling back and forth through the pockets of fish that I was marking. Most of the eyes that I got came off of a lipstick 800 reef runner on the down rigger, 30' lead with the ball at 50', the others were off of willow bladed harnesses behind a #1 dipsey at 160 back on a 3 setting. I ended up with 8 walleye, which I didn't think was too bad since I spent a couple of hours perching before I set up for the eyes. We lost 5 behind the boat about 10' out of the reach of the net and had at least that many pop the dipsey and get off before we even had a chance at them. The ones that we got were all pretty nice fish, 2 over 30", one at 29" and the rest in the 22-27" range. I'll be back at it again this weekend with more lipstick RR's to throw at them.