Well, I put in an honest effort on Saturday and Sunday at Geneva. Saturday I covered lots of water from 73' to 62', had plenty of boats around me and the radio traffic was all about the same, a lot of unhappy fishermen with empty coolers. I finally got some numbers from a couple of boats that were catching fish on the 54 line between the 00 and the 06, so I ran in to give it a shot. I was running big boards with 3oz redneck outfitters trolling sinkers with willow blade harnesses at 1.8 to 2.2mph. As soon as I got set up I pick up a 20" walleye, I circled back over that spot 3 more times before calling it a day with only 1 fish to show for my efforts. Sunday morning, I ran to the 59 and the 03 and trolled east, rednecks and harnesses on one side, thundersticks and long A bombers on the other. I caught one on the long A, one on the thunderstick and one on the harnesses, the ones on the stick baits I returned to the lake since they were just barely legal sized and kept the 30" fish I caught on the harness. The radio was full of talk, some catching nothing, others with a few in the box and only heard one boat say they had done good and pulled 17 fish, but they were a long ways off east of the stacks in Ashtabula. Maybe a few more days of decent weather will turn things around. I may have to switch over to perch for a while and save on fuel until I hear some positive information on the walleye fishing.