Launched out of Wildwood Wednesday late afternoon. Run North-Northwest to 45-47 FoW. Started with my default 3 rods with 3 1/4 inch dispeys on 3 settings and a color variety of Stinger spoons. Hardly marked a fish so we tolled to about 50 FoW and got a bite after an hour or so. Lost the walleye at the swim platform after it threw the hook. Nothing marking and no bites for another hour so we moved to 65 FoW. At this point it was about 8:30pm and I expected the fish to get more active.

I changed to stick baits (Orange with Chrome bottom, Blue with Chrome, and an all White one). The Orange stick bait got hit first, a decent 19" fish. The bite was really slow and we still had very few marks. Threw some small ones back and caught a total of 3 keepers. Even the White stick bait caught a fish (throw back).

Headed off the lake around 10:30, at least it was a beautiful night out with 1 foot of less waves, and a fairly clear sky. Kids really liked being out there in the evening.

So, unfortunately, not much to report other that the stick baits seemed to do the best.

Speed was about 2.2-2.5mph, baits back 80-120 (tried a variety of lengths).

Good luck and keep the reports coming.