Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Ed View Post
Sorry to hear you have wrapped up your season here. There are at least 6 more weeks of good fishing and I keep going until ice over at Conneaut. For now I'm looking at 4 days in a row with fishable water. I will tell the fish you said Hello. ...Be safe...
I would fish a lot more but all my old fishing buddies have died or moved away. so I fish with my oldest son his wife and there son. both my son and his wife work and don't have the time off work to make more trips. and its just to much on me to come by myself. back in the day we would make a lot more trips per season. I thought about filling some empty seats but I'm 67 yrs old and a 1 day fishing trip is just to much for me to make the trip up. and im on disability income so I don't have a lot of spare money. gas prices are to high for me to bring my rv and boat up alone. if I filled an open seat I would have to drive my car up the day before stay in a motel then fish most of the day then spend another night in a motel then drive back home. just to much money for a chance at 6 fish.