Went out of Hotwaters Sunday morning @ 8:30. Started west of the dump in 50 FOW and set an East Northeast troll at 2.5mph with the wind at our backs. I've seen so many reports of Dipsy on 3 setting 75 back and Dipsy on 1 setting 100 back that I started with that using the smaller michigan stinger spoons plus two five color leadcore rigs off boards with blue/chrome and shrimp colored reef runner 500's. Had a steady pick for two hours and then noticed we hadn't caught a walleye in a while and were only catching white bass. We picked up and ran 5 miles back to where we started and finished out our limit around 1pm. The fishing continues to be on fire. Get out there and enjoy it while it lasts. One interesting observation: We reached our 16th fish so I started bringing in the gear. I figured we'd hit 18 by the time I cleared all six lines in. I started by bringing in the board rods. These were 5 color leadcore with little reef runners on them. I'd remove the board, then reel REAL fast. In both instances, within 5 seconds of reeling in quickly, BAM, it was hooked up. These had to have been going 4-5 mph when they got hit. This happened on both rods. Just thought this was interesting.