More Hot Fishing More Hot Fishing More Hot Fishing More Hot Fishing
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default More Hot Fishing

I know most of you have put your boats up for the winter and it's your loss if you really like catching fish. To me nothing compares to the thrill of the strike and the following fight between you and the fish. Today was no exception as two of my friends and I hit the entrance to Conneaut Harbor this morning and limited out before noon on beautiful rainbow trout, aka steelhead. 1/2 oz and 3/4 oz KO Wobblers 80' to 100' back at 1.8 to 2.0 mph. Today the color didn't seem to matter. Tomorrow I fire up the grill for some gourmet dining. On Thursday we will be back at the same fishing hole. With only 6 boats working the area there is plenty of room and you readers are welcome to join in on the fun. FYI: No ramp fee for the rest of the season which for me is when the ramps are frozen and I can no longer launch the Holly Lucas.
    Thursday Update: Limited out before 11:00 AM at the same location with the same presentaion. Biggest: 9.5 lb. With gale force winds coming you will have to wait until next Tuesday or Wednesday but try it. It's fun!!!
    Last edited by Dr.Ed; 11-17-2016 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Update info