went 5.4 miles out of crane creek. Fished the north edge of crane reef in 24.5 fow. Saturday the fish were aggressive and got more aggressive around 3:00 in afternoon. Caught 11 limits. We crossed shove NE of large pack (FYI). Went back to same spot on sunday and marked fewer fish. Only managed 8 between my buddy & I. The hot lure was chrome & blue jigging rapala #5. Marked fish on MarCum and they always bit his lure. Had some luck on Green & Silver Cleos 3/8 0z. The other jig that was hot, (BUT) he's a master of jigging rapalas was the Metallic Gold Perch #3. He caught 30 saturday.

The morale of the story is? If ya get a pod of aggressive fish? Ya catch fish, but there are a lot of lookers. Entertained 1 walleye for 5 minutes on MarCum. I was going cross eyed crazy. Eventually quit watching MarCum. He fucked off anyway. LOL

Food For thought? I noticed this weekend the horizontal baits out produced the verticals. Sometimes it may make a difference. Sometimes when changing baits consider changing the actual presentation of type of bait (horizontal - jigging rapala vs vertical - buckshots, pimples, etc) just a thought to share.

Good Luck & Good Fishing