Fished the OGF outing this weekend with a couple of buddies Fri. through Sun.Fri.Was a little slow for me as I only managed two eyes.We fished mainly Toussaint Reef and Locust Reef.Fish were mainly caught on Purple jigs.We caught nine for the day.We started Sat. on Locust I had my first eye five minutes after we sat down.Locust was a parking lot.It was hard to set up a decent drift to hit the top of the reef due to all of the other boats.We left Locust after about an hour while adding one more eye.Headed in to fish the shallow water off Wildwings.We picked up two or three more in thirteen ft.of water.Purple and Butterscotch did the damage there.After the wind died we went back to Toussaint and finished our day out there.I was limited by noon.We made it back in just as the storm blew in.We ended with ten.Sunday we went straight out of channel and set up in eleven ft.of water.I was limited in one hour.The boat was limited in just a little over two hours.Butterscotch did all of the damage Sunday.I used maily half ounce the whole weekend.Yeah the water is still dirty but the fish are biting well.