need advice need advice need advice need advice
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: need advice

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like wakoff is a genuine english major. I think the only thing the lad is guilty of is skipping study hall and popping zits on the boys room mirror at the high school. His step daddy takes him fishing a few times a year, but just can't bring himself to throwing the brat overboard. Looks like no serious fishing reports yet.

walleyewacker Guest

Cool

What are talking about????????????????? Where is all of this water coming from?????? I vacuum pack everything. If you caught fish, you would know this. Hot tip for tomorrow........... 3.1 miles due west of the island. drag 2oz bouncers with 40 inch gold harnesses. Hang on to the rods. A lot of big fish out there. Whack em and stack em. I am the master of all fish.......Yes the master of all. If anyone ventures of the reefs look for the Wacker III out there. The limit will come quick. I will have 9 guys onboard looking for 300 lbs tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Charter???

Quote Originally Posted by walleyewacker View Post
    What are talking about????????????????? Where is all of this water coming from?????? I vacuum pack everything. If you caught fish, you would know this. Hot tip for tomorrow........... 3.1 miles due west of the island. drag 2oz bouncers with 40 inch gold harnesses. Hang on to the rods. A lot of big fish out there. Whack em and stack em. I am the master of all fish.......Yes the master of all. If anyone ventures of the reefs look for the Wacker III out there. The limit will come quick. I will have 9 guys onboard looking for 300 lbs tomorrow.
    Wacker, You always seem to take a lot of other people with you; do you run a charter?

Post Thanks / Like

I am just in awe of your willingness to share information and your fishing ability. It amazes me. My previous post was stating the mass it takes to fill a 27 cu ft freezer. It is awsome. Make sure you throw out the old to make room for the new. Put it in a landfill, in the vacuum bags where it will be there forever. Since you are so willing to share information, let me know where your Port of Call is or marina is so I can meet you with a few of my fishing buddies to receive a tutorial on walleye fishing. My buddies true blue and jiginitis (you have had a tough time with that spelling) would love to learn from you.

T-B He is too good to be a charter captain. Unless he runs a head boat, he is not licensed to have 9 on board in his top of the line Tiara. He must be independantly wealthy from teaching people to walleye fish. Some people have it so good.

Post Thanks / Like

Is this you Walleye Wacker? Look at the pic of the boat...........

http://www.northernskyscharterfishing.com/
    Last edited by Firetiger; 04-17-2009 at 08:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Firetiger View Post
    Is this you Walleye Wacker? Look at the pic of the boat...........

http://www.northernskyscharterfishing.com/
    Good post firetiger.

Doesn't fit the profile. Walleye Wacker on here owns a Tiara, a 27 cu ft freezer, never works, limits every day, all females, 7+ pound average, throws away last years fish rather than giving it to needy, can outfish Jesus, doesn't have a camera to show us all of these fish, won't respond to a hail on the radio, can fish-limit- dock- fillet fish and post by noon, has 9 imaginary friends that will fish with him tomorrow that will all catch 4 fish each weighing an average of 11 pounds. He is just that much better than us. I'm just jealous............not

Let me guess........April 18 report-40 fish, all females, total weight 440 pounds. 3 1/2 miles West of West Sister using bottom bouncers and gold blades.

I believe it

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up whacker

ha spoony whzz up i will be fishing when the run hits the walnut area if my dada doeasnt to have by pass sergery he has had to have it done twice know tuekey hunt till then i get a turkey every year first week if not this year i will eye fishing do you hunt come down and hunt with me i will call one in for you i love this as much as eye fishing let me know starts next week end

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wacky Wall Walker

"Look for me in the marina! I'm a legend in my own mind! I'll have 30 people on my boat the Big BSer! We'll troll in and out of the vacant slips and have half a million pounds of walleyes by 9 a.m."

This guy's posts get more hilarious by the day. I'm sure he's going to buy a new, larger boat this week with the $100,000 he won outfishing everyone in FLW.

Post Thanks / Like

Default walleye are there

worked on my boat all weekend had a buddy limit out thur,fri and saturday off wild wings turtle creek area seen the fish watched him clean them 16-18 ft of water with purple and green hair jigs no minnows plain hook. talked to another buddy they got 32 same area fished 18 ft of water with jigs with no bait. one buddy got 14 in the bay by the lighthouse on the humps that was thursday one boat got 7 on saturday and limits on friday and thursday in the afternoon between 4 guys off crane creek. one buddy come in skunked one buddy had 1 fish. so to me the best bet now is off turtle creek in 16-18 ft of water using hair jigs purple green and blue with stingers and no minnows or with try both ways when you catch a fish mark it with your gps or throw a bouy keep going over same spot jig as vertically as possible when its windy use a heavy jig and enjoy yourself. by the way im floating at the dock but i need a water pump or impellar

walleyewacker Guest

Default Who is the Wacker?????

I am not a charter boat captain, nor would I want to be one. The Cherokee is not my boat, I have a Tiarra, 34 feet. I will not give my home port, nor the true name of my boat. Keep guessing guys.