I will be coming over from Indiana the weekend of May 6th with my fiancee. Looking to fish both Saturday afternoon into the evening and Sunday until 1ish I would like extend an invitation out there to someone that knows the lake and is willing to "guide" us to where we need to go based on the conditions. For now I would say one seat is available but that could work into two once we get the cob webs worked out. The boat is a 20' Grady-White so three adults is easy. I have pretty much all the gear but you are welcomed to bring your favorites. I have big boards, down riggers and iLink steering on the trolling motor so we have everything covered. I prefer to troll over jigging or drifting but am open to learning new techniques.

Rules of the boat are simple; be courteous and respectful. Trump, Hillary, or Bernie jokes are allowed. Smoking is only allowed down wind. Bring your own lunch and drink. Other than that we take turns reeling in fish :-) So if you are the right person with some fishing knowledge looking for a "free" ride send me a PM message and we talk.

Thanks!

Tracy