Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
Funny freddie. For those that don't know Freddie he is one of my top first mates and hopefully at some point becomes one of my captains!!! I have a lot of confidence in Freddie and high hopes for him..
Thanks Jim.. that's the nicest thing you've said to me this year.. haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Madd Matt View Post
Freddie, he is a captain on Lake Erie... He drives a blue boat with a white hard top. He is kinda short... maybe 5' tall, and has long hair and a Duck Dynasty beard...

*** Just Kidding Everyone****
Hmmm. Never heard of her!

For those that don't know, when I joined this site I saw the talk about Jim/Skipper9, and decided to go on a walk-on trip with him in 2013 - in hopes to learn some new info to take apply when fishing with my dad. I didn't learn anything or catch any fish but Jim became a great friend (I am just teasing Jim - we did great). I went again the following year, and stayed in contact with Jim. If dad and I didn't have them going, I could text Jim and he was willing to share some info to put us on some fish - pretty amazing for a captain to do that! I guess I don't remember who's idea it was for me to start working as a first mate - his or mine, but the rest is history. Jim and I like to have fun with our groups and I'm happy to help increase our catch rates - that last part I made up..its just one of the jokes on the boat.