Bandit custom colors Bandit custom colors Bandit custom colors Bandit custom colors
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Bandit custom colors

I have been asked by a few people what my most productive colors are on bandits. So I am going to put them in order of the most successful. Here are my top 5.
    1) ib frozen
    2) pink Squirrel
    3) rc crush
    4) d3000
    5) angry Perch
    I get mine from djs custumeyes lures. Here is his contact info if you have any questions. (Dj 1-567-203-8198) here are some pictures of themBandit custom colors-2016-03-26-20-28-57-jpgBandit custom colors-20160318_064043-jpgBandit custom colors-20160117_172730-jpgBandit custom colors-20160223_063956-2-jpgBandit custom colors-20160302_115954-jpg
    Last edited by skipper9; 03-27-2016 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    I have been asked by a few people what my most productive colors are on bandits. So I am going to put them in order of the most successful. Here are my top 5.
    1) ib frozen
    2) pink Squirrel
    3) rc crush
    4) d3000
    5) angry Perch
    I get mine from djs custumeyes lures. Here is his contact info if you have any questions.
    How are they out of the box, do they require allot of tuning or are they pretty much good to go? I don't like Reefs for that very reason, I'm lazy! I am curious as I may want to give these cranks a shot, I normally do not target those big fish, and have not for more years than I care to remember. But times change and so have I.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

I love using the bandits. They require no tuning at all ever. Out of the box and into the water. They have a similar dive curve to a reef runner without the tuning issues. Wakina text me your address and I will send you a couple custom painted bandits to try. 614.327.7144. You will love them.

Hey skipper9 how much do the bandits cost I'm interested in getting some

Thanks for the recommendation and contact info Capt. Jim!!! I will be ordering a few.

I am a rookie and just starting to understand tuning but we ran P10s, HJ's and Bandits yesterday and caught four of six on the same Bandit.
    Last edited by Davesnothere; 03-27-2016 at 08:53 AM.
    Dave(snothere)
    2352 Trophy Hardtop WA
    Channel Grove Marina
    Sammy the Lucky Golden

Quote Originally Posted by lv2htgeese View Post
    Hey skipper9 how much do the bandits cost I'm interested in getting some

I will post this link as skipper9 is probably catching large walleyes right now. This is for the custom colors he uses and Janns Netcraft(2nd link) has most of the factory colors and what they don't have can be found here at the 3rd link. You will want the 4.75" Walleye Deep 5/8 Ounce Bandits and not the 3.5 inch Bandits I just posted the part about the 3.5 inch Bandits as it is easy to make a mistake when ordering. Lots of other sources out there also for the factory colors.

http://www.djscustomeyeslures.com/

http://www.jannsnetcraft.com/bandit-...rankbaits.aspx

http://stores.ebay.com/A1Bargains/Fi...=p4634.c0.m322
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS

Thanks wakina

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    I love using the bandits. They require no tuning at all ever. Out of the box and into the water. They have a similar dive curve to a reef runner without the tuning issues. Wakina text me your address and I will send you a couple custom painted bandits to try. 614.327.7144. You will love them.
    Thanks for the offer skipper9! But I have already bit the bullet and have ordered and recieved 3 custom colors and have 8 of the factory colors in shipment to me at this moment. I may order some more customs though.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS

Just my 2 cents worth.I think people get to wrapped up in the latest and greatest custom this and that.This time of year presentation ie. location speed depth and yes color is whats important.I don't think a walleye can tell the difference between a fire tiger crankbait and a custom painted fire tiger crankbait.Just saying.......

Quote Originally Posted by scubasteve View Post
    Just my 2 cents worth.I think people get to wrapped up in the latest and greatest custom this and that.This time of year presentation ie. location speed depth and yes color is whats important.I don't think a walleye can tell the difference between a fire tiger crankbait and a custom painted fire tiger crankbait.Just saying.......
    Well we got our moneys worth on your post! Thank You.

I do have to agree with you that as fishermen we sometimes do give the walleyes way to much credit for intelligence when they are actually acting on basic natural instincts. Instincts that we as fishermen sometimes perceive as an ability to think and then outsmart us fishermen.

I think you are missing the point that it is not necessarily what the walleyes want us to use but what we as fishermen want to use. Just maybe the walleyes do look at the custom colors in a different light than we do then again maybe they don't. Besides it is not their(the Walleyes) money that is being used to buy custom colors to try to fool them nor is it their choice, it is ours as fishermen to make that decision on an individual basis. I think skipper9's use of custom colors and the results he enjoys speaks volumes about custom colors all by theirself.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS