fishing SSP fishing SSP fishing SSP fishing SSP
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: fishing SSP

Post Thanks / Like

Default fishing SSP

fishing SSP-img_0110-jpgfishing SSP-img_0109-jpg

Caught 3 walleyes outside of stoney point one was nice! Had a double then trolled for over an hour and then caught one more but none after that then went to sputnik and killed them caught 60 and weighed 36 lbs at the cleaners! caught some real hogs

there was no program or color that worked! caught all three at different depths and three different lures, ddhj 12 pink lemonade, purple perch, and pink clown 2 were deep on 90-100 back the other was 60 back. Perch bite was very unusual felt nothing until you pulled it up off the bottom and just felt a little weight then set the hook. Some doubles and three triples caught a lot of 10's 12's and 13's guy I was with lost the biggest perch i've ever seen when he accidentally hit it against the boat, then flopped off.

Hope these pics loaded trying to include them but not very tech savy. One last thing, This goes to etiquette if you are getting ready to put your boat on the trailer don't use the first dock and drive back and forth blocking access to the rest of the docks to the other boats pulling in! I was pulling in and had to wait because he would back up after dropping off the guy to get the truck and trailer the drive forward and then back up again. I had to stop and my boat, from some it reason stalled the guys then loaded up their boat. I couldn't get my boat to start and these guys saw me having to throw my anchor about 5 yds at a atime for over 200 yds to get the boat in and they just left!!!! Takes a lot to get me angry but I was HOT. Guys Karma is a B---H hope you don't have a problem and someone just drives by and doesn't help. Thought us boaters were kind enough to help each other! I always do it's no fun being broke down on the water with no help. I always help others it's only right. Done with my rant.

Merry christmas everyone and have a Happy New year. Going to try and get out again

TrollingFool

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the eye candy. 36lb for 60 that's some nice perch. Hope you get them again. WTF is wrong with some people.

Post Thanks / Like

Great job on the fish!! Sorry to hear about the guy not helping!! It's sad..

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Catching walleyes and perch in late December. Really cool. Great Post and shame on the guy who wouldn't bother to help you. I'll post your photos on our blog at www.walleyetacklestore.com and on our facebook page. Merry Christmas and best in the new year.

Post Thanks / Like

Good Job on the fish and I would have helped you get your boat on the trailer. Merry Christmas