Musky Fishing Tuesday - for something different Musky Fishing Tuesday - for something different Musky Fishing Tuesday - for something different Musky Fishing Tuesday - for something different

Default Musky Fishing Tuesday - for something different

Fished Canadian side if Lake St. Cair Tuesday on Mr. Musky Charters. Landed 10 of 13 . All were released healthy

Hopefully pictures show up. I got the big one at 41" in the walleye hat. They all were in the 36" to 40" range.

They give away free hats for the 30 lb and the 35 lb club. The 41" fish weighed close to 15 lbs for reference

Check out their web site. Www.mrmuskiecharters.com

No algae . Water is very blue and clear. Great day.

Drifter
    Attached Images Attached Images Musky Fishing Tuesday - for something different-image-jpg Musky Fishing Tuesday - for something different-image-jpg Musky Fishing Tuesday - for something different-image-jpg 

That looks like a lot of fun!

very cool - my family goes on a musky trip every summer to the French River. Below is a 52", 45# from two weeks ago. I've always wanted to fish St. Clair.... I assume this was mostly trolling, did you do any casting?
    Musky Fishing Tuesday - for something different-musky-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ml1987 View Post
    very cool - my family goes on a musky trip every summer to the French River. Below is a 52", 45# from two weeks ago. I've always wanted to fish St. Clair.... I assume this was mostly trolling, did you do any casting?
    Musky Fishing Tuesday - for something different-musky-jpg
    Yes it was all trolling. There were boats out casting, but I don't think Mr Muskie offers casting trips. One of the guys with us that day musky fishes a quarry /lake / reservoir near Cleveland and cast and trolls. He says they are happy to get one fish casting. One of the boats we saw casting where throwing something that looked like a big plug with frog legs. They call them pounders as the lure weighs a pound. Great work out for the arms I am sure.

The charter owns two Tiara boats to fish from. Both are identical. 34 to 36' I would guess. Very comfortable fishing.

nice post. great pics!