Got a late start after work (Didn't get on the water until about 10:00. Headed out from wild wings and hit A can I was part of a pack of 2. The wind had just died down, so the water wasn't too bad (That's saying something in a 16.25 foot Lund). At first, nothing but pretty small perch (6 inch and under) but they were coming into the boat as fast as I could get the hook to the bottom. About an hour before the storm rolled through Oak Harbor (around 12:30 or so, the bite got noticeable slower, but the fish also got noticeable bigger. By 3:30 I had 30 perch in the cooler, and was headed back to Wild Wings. No idea on weight as I will clean them myself after I post this. Had 3 or 4 around 10 inches. The majority of the rest were 8 to 9 inches, with a few shorter that I'd hooked deep enough that they wouldn't have made it if I released them. Think I also landed 2 Channel Cats, 5 or 6 Sheephead, and probably 10 or so small white bass. Picked up my shinners at the bait shop just down the road from Wild Wings... Have to say, they were some of the biggest shinners I've ever gotten. Instead of cutting them in two, I was cutting them into 3 and 4. They were Emerald Shinners though.