Fishing with Joe and Jacob Saovca 8 21 15 Fishing with Joe and Jacob Saovca 8 21 15 Fishing with Joe and Jacob Saovca 8 21 15 Fishing with Joe and Jacob Saovca 8 21 15

Default Fishing with Joe and Jacob Saovca 8 21 15

It's been a long day, and I'm whooped, so I'm going to make this short and sweet.

Soooo.... after starting the day off with the crawlers being left on the kitchen counter this morning, we ran Bandits with the 2oz Guppie inline weights, at 119-121 back, and dipsies on the #2 setting with P-10's at 75-85 back. Nothing on the P-10's except a few white bass. We ended the day 1 short of a two man limit of nice walleye. The largest was only 27 inches though, but still, all nice fish! We were trying to maintain a speed of 1.8mph.

The fish were finicky though and preferred "direction" today. Tomorrow, I don't think it will be that much of a factor, with the lake laying down more over night.

The fish are stacked up between Lorain and Vermilion, in several areas, so just look for them. They keep moving, but are not moving far.

I'll be back out there tomorrow with another group, so hopefully, I'll remember the crawlers this time. Ha!

It's been a long few days, so now that I've caught up with the chores and a quick message about today, I need to go hit the hay. I'm whooped!

Capt Juls
    Attached Images Attached Images Fishing with Joe and Jacob Saovca 8 21 15-jacob-savoca-8-21-15-jpg 
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

How did these crawlers smell when you got home. Better than forgetting the ice!

Quote Originally Posted by Drifter View Post
    How did these crawlers smell when you got home. Better than forgetting the ice!
    Hehehe....they were fine, and still moving. I threw them back in my fridge's crisper drawer that's full of Fat-N-Sassy...
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters