6/13 report - turtle creek 6/13 report - turtle creek 6/13 report - turtle creek 6/13 report - turtle creek

Default 6/13 report - turtle creek

Despite the weird weather conditions went out Saturday morning from Turtle Creek. The pack was mostly north east and northwest of little sister, I wanted to stay away and fished west sister reef west. Caught only 3 eyes two of those were eaters one was a donkey 29" 7lbs (my largest this year). I was running tt30's 80 back @ 1.5 mph on harnesses. I would have stayed out longer but the blackflies were smoking me.

Quote Originally Posted by marbleeyes View Post
    Despite the weird weather conditions went out Saturday morning from Turtle Creek. The pack was mostly north east and northwest of little sister, I wanted to stay away and fished west sister reef west. Caught only 3 eyes two of those were eaters one was a donkey 29" 7lbs (my largest this year). I was running tt30's 80 back @ 1.5 mph on harnesses. I would have stayed out longer but the blackflies were smoking me.
    We fished all day 22 walleyes out of TC, flies are bad but the wind beat us up! ran mostly worms anywhere from 20-80' off 40 true trips. No fish on spoons SE of west sister was good and NW was too. Had 3 days of rough weather...ugh! was my trip after 17 straight years. I wish everyone safe fishing!
    Tim